So I discovered something last night . . . I'm pregnant. I know. Seems obvious, right? But I mean that there is no denying it now. I don't know if it was dinner or what, but all of a sudden, I looked down and discovered a very noticeable bump. And this morning? Still there. I even tried to camouflage it with a sweater. Turns out that just emphasizes the bump. I admit that I am enjoying the bump far more than the general "fat feeling" I had before -- it just caught me off guard. I've discovered another thing as well. My winter sweaters that I thought would get me through the season? Yeah. They're not going to cut it. The one I'm wearing today is . . . well, snug. Ryan will be so pleased to hear that I need to go shopping for sweaters! Our next OB appointment is October 17th. I'll be one day shy of 18 weeks at that point. Can they determine the gender then? If they look reeeeeaaaallly hard?
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am pretty positive that if you want, they will be able to tell the sex. My friend Shanna who is due March 18th found out that she is having a girl(at least they think so. The legs were moving everywhere).
That is so exciting and I can not wait to see your little bump and to say hi to my niece or nephew.
I think this blog is so neat, I enjoy reading about your experience being pregnant.
Missy
Post a Comment