So my mom thinks I need to fess up to everyone. It seems that I've officially entered the state of "prego brain". Mom has corrected my blog spelling twice now, and that's only the beginning. The other day I said "maded". Maded? What's THAT? I'm a Language Arts teacher for crying out loud! My students have grown accustom to giving me "the look" -- that quizzical "I have no idea what you're talking about" look because I continuously say things that make absolutely no sense. I'm pretty sure Ryan would tell you that my memory was the first thing to go. His claim is that I tell him things three or four times. The other day I had two colored rubber bands around my wrist. For the life of me, I can't tell you where they came from. I have absolutely no recollection. The worst part of all this is that everyone insists that my mental capacity will return -- SOME OF IT, anyway. WHAT?!
On a brighter note, have I mentioned (yet today) how much fun Ryan and I are having admiring this new "bump" I have? My favorite thing in the world is when Ryan asks to see it and gets all giddy about it. Does everyone enjoy it this much or is it just because we waited so long?
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Pregnancy Brain?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You have to love the "prego brain". Chad always told me that I was giving too many brain cells to the baby.
I think that Bopper is being so cute!! All parents are excited for the baby to be born, but I have never heard of a father-to-be taking pictures every week and wanting to admire the bump. I think that is just great! I can't wait to see the bump my self and to talk to the little baby inside.
I Love You Both
Missy
Post a Comment