Monday, March 19, 2007

VERY Stubborn Little Girl . . .

Yep. We're still waiting. Apparently our little girl does not respond well to pressure as the whole "membrane stripping" event had no effect. She's still rolling around the womb with wild abandon (with no apparent concern for Mommy's comfort). We have tried just about everything -- spicy food, long walks, jumping jacks. I even went bowling today. I was a bit sore after one game and called it quits, but somehow I think the counter-balance of my own bowling ball (front and center) helped my game. I broke 100 anyway. We have a 7am appointment for induction tomorrow, so hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be holding my very own miracle, and you'll all be getting phone calls! Here's hoping for a quick and easy delivery!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Michelle...I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear the wonderful news of Baby Weber's arrival! You'll do just fine Tuesday, and soon you'll be busy being a mom and not worrying about her impending arrival, anyway!

Shana

Anonymous said...

WHEN WILL WE SEE SOME PICTURES ALREADY!

Shelly/Michelle said...

Sorry, but we're in survival mode here. If Mira EVER decides that she's not hungry or isn't screaming, I'm all over it!

Shelly/Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.