Today we are officially 20 weeks into this pregnancy. Every book I've read says that I've "probably felt movement by now". Bah humbug. I've felt nothing. Okay, once I thought I felt tiny bubbles in my belly, but for all I know, it was just gas. Until this morning. I had hit snooze (on my alarm clock) for the second time when I felt a very distinct kick to my left side. And it wasn't Ryan! What an incredible way to wake up! That was the last kick I felt until I was in a meeting at school. I'm very pleased to say that I didn't interrupt the entire meeting by announcing that my new soccer star was making his/her presence known. It took a great deal of restraint! I will, however, admit that when he/she kicked during "Sacred Ten" (quiet, independent reading in my classroom) I giggled out loud. It's hard to know just what to share with my students, but this was just too exciting to pass up. My soccer players love the idea that I've got a little Pele in there! Only two more days until our ultrasound!!!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment