

I thought I'd share a couple of the ultrasound pictures we got on Friday. I'll admit that I've never been able to make much sense of them, but it helped having the technician there to explain everything. It also helped that she was moving around during the ultrasound! The bottom one shows most of her body, although her head (in the lower right) is very faint.
The top picture shows her little foot. The tech couldn't get a picture of both feet together -- probably because she (the baby) was kicking away at me. I've found that I don't notice her movements unless I'm sitting very still. That's usually when we're reading in my classroom and when we're watching TV at home. It still makes me giggle.
I can't tell you how much I love being pregnant! This morning I made Ryan tell me how cute my belly is. I can't walk past a mirror without evaluating it and smiling like a Cheshire cat! Knowing that she's a little girl makes me realize that I'm already somebody's "mommy". It makes me estatic and nervous at the same time. I don't know how I'll ever be able to live up to the model I had!
Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Introducing . . . Our Little Girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Shelly - Congratulations to you and Ryan - I am so happy for you both!!! Your mom told me about this website - and I love going in to read what is happening. I love your last line... I'm sure you're mom does too! You will make a wonderful mother. Maybe someday I'll even get to meet you!!!
Mary Ellen (the L'Bri lady!)
Post a Comment