First off, let me be the shameful mother I am . . . look at those eyes! This girl is going to be a heartbreaker; I just know it.
.
Okay, I admit it. When everyone gave Mira these adorable outfits with matching bibs, I didn't get it. In fact, I said many times, "Why does every outfit come with a bib? How silly is that?" Yeah. Now I know. Miss Mira is drooling. Nonstop. All over everything: her clothes, her hands, her feet (true!), and me. So we have resorted to the bib as a fashion accessory these days. Now if only I were organized enough to have her in those bibs that match her clothes. My only consolation is that at least she's wearing a Packers bib here! Daddy loves that one (not).
.
Do most infants growl? Because mine does. It's a new thing this week: when Mira's getting irritable (usually because she's tired), she growls. Truly. She sounds like a bear. Although, I've been reading "How Do Dinosaurs Say Good Night?" to her and it talks about them roaring, so perhaps she's just practicing. It's quite humorous.
.
So we had Mira's three month pictures taken, and I ordered them this week. Ouch. I swear the photographers and frame manufacturers are in cahoots. It's not enough that I spent the mortgage on the pictures (and those are just the ones for Ryan and myself). I then had to get frames for all of them. Okay, so I didn't really have to do all of that, and I sincerely hope I'll show better restraint with the six month photos, but come on. How is a parent to resist with the first photo session? Funny tidbit: while at Kohl's (frame shopping), Mira got tired. The whole store heard "the bear". A lot. And loudly!
0 comments:
Post a Comment