Do you ever step back and marvel at your own life? That's what I've been doing all morning. It started as I rocked my beautiful little girl to sleep. There has been no more perfect moment in my life. I look at her and wonder what I ever did to deserve such love. And I wonder if she will ever know how deeply, madly she is loved. I hope so. That's the love I grew up with -- being told that I was the light of my mother's life. It's amazing how much sense that makes to me now. If I may, I'm going to borrow Jessy's idea of reporting her favorite thing. Today my favorite moment was when Mira wouldn't fall asleep in her bouncy seat until she was holding my finger. Her pacifier had fallen out, and when I put it back in, she grabbed my finger. Only then did she sleep. My eyes well up just typing that.
That's all. There's no real news to report today. I just felt the need to share.
That's all. There's no real news to report today. I just felt the need to share.
0 comments:
Post a Comment