Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Miracle of Miracles

So I'm sure it was a fluke, but Mira slept through the night last night! Granted, she'd had me up every half hour the previous two nights but still. I suppose she was probably so exhausted from those nights that last night was just make-up sleep. Another possibility is the "Gripe Water" I gave her with her last bottle. Has anyone heard of this stuff? I'm convinced it's essentially miracle water after last night. It's supposed to help relieve stomach pain from gas (and it also instantly cures hiccups -- I tried it for that today) and hence fussiness. All I know is that after finishing her bottle (with the Gripe Water in it), she tooted for about five minutes straight, had a messy diaper, and fell asleep. After 6.5 hours of sleep, I felt like a new woman this morning!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I'll cross my fingers that Mira keeps sleeping through the night for you. After two nights straight and then back to waking up I'm going a little nuts. I'm starting to contemplate adding rice cereal in Bella's evening bottle.