
Allow me to explain. That darling little face you see above? That is the face that greets me each day after work. She occupies nearly every second of my being until she rests her little head. And then I am lucky enough to laugh and play with this beautiful creature:

I am so thankful for these beautiful, amazing, delightful gifts in my life. They keep me busier and more exhausted than I've ever been in my life. And happier and more full of love than ever.

Mira and I decorated the tree tonight. It took every ounce of control I have to stop myself from rearranging her ornament placement, but it makes me laugh out loud every time I see it. Now I wouldn't dream of changing it. The joy it brings me is priceless.
This was Eila's contribution to tonight's tree decorating. I have a picture of Mira chomping on the same ornament (mine, from 1976) her first Christmas.
3 comments:
Where is that red hair coming from on Eila????
I know too well about the exhaustion & busy part :) Good update michelle - loved seeing pictures of the girls!
I sure have the cutest nieces!! I love the first picture of Eila, I just want to kiss her cheeks!!
Post a Comment