In case you were wondering where Mira stands in the border battle at our house, I present exhibits A and B. I think she looks just a bit happier in Green and Gold!
.
Mira had her six month pictures taken yesterday (even though she's almost seven months old). Somehow I fear that the next blog post will be entitled "Webers Go Broke After Ordering Newest Portraits". Brenda (the photographer) did a great job, and Mira managed to stay happy the entire time.
.
Mira has been at her new day care for a week now, and we couldn't be happier. She is an entirely different baby on the way to and from day care. I used to have to sing to her the entire way home just to avoid tears (sometimes from both of us). Now she babbles and spits the entire way home. She gets tons of attention and generally seems very happy. It's funny to me how the things that I think are important in a day care have changed so much.
.
We have yet to see any crawling at our house. Mira will ocassionaly inch forward using her knees, but it's more the exception than the rule. More often, she rolls back and forth until she's reached what she wants. I'm starting to fear the crawling days as I'm sure Mira's going to be into everything. She's got some fierce determination.
3 comments:
Yeah, notice how she uses Ruby as a prop to make her smile. Cheater.
I think she looks pretty cute in both, however, I'm sure she likes the Packers outfit more because it is quite a bit more girly.
Bitter Daddy, bitter Daddy (see "anonymous" comment above)! What's a mother to do? Deny her child contact with her beloved pet? If you'll notice, Mira isn't even looking at Ruby... =D
Post a Comment