I admit it. I'm one of those obsessive mothers who thinks absolutely everyone is dying to see pictures of her child. Sorry; I can't help myself. I was at Target the other day, and a woman stopped me to tell me what an "absolutely beautiful" child I have. I know; you've all been told the exact same thing, but it didn't help my cause any.
.
Notice the thumb sucking going on in the second picture? I'm afraid we're headed for orthadontia already. I can't help but think it's cute though, and I have to admit that I relished not getting up last night to replace her pacifier because she turned to her thumb instead. Someday I'll live to regret ever thinking this, I'm sure, but for now? Kind of nice.
.
Mira has now officially been left with "a sitter" three times. Our neighbor Sara, Auntie Sandy, and Grandma Behrens have all stepped up to bat. While I've not had any difficulty leaving her yet, somehow I fear that putting her in daycare will be different.
.
We continue to battle the dreaded "Cradle Crap" (as my mom calls it). Several times now, I've lubed Mira up and scraped the "scales" off. This is far from Mira's favorite daytime activity. She's gotten better at the hair wash in the sink that follows though. Hopefully this fun past-time will end sooner than later.
0 comments:
Post a Comment