Thursday, September 28, 2006

Our First Photos



I thought I'd share our first official baby picture. This was our ultrasound at eight weeks. The whole reason for that first ultrasound was to count head(s) to see how many little Webers would be entering our world. We were facing a 38% chance of twins, so I was relieved to see ONE precious baby floating around in there. Although Ryan had been somewhat hopeful that we'd find a pair, seeing that little flutter of a heartbeat was more than enough to put a smile on his face!

Our little bean has come a long way since then. S/he has now got fingers and toes (well, I hope so anyway) and even fingerprints! Can you believe it? It hardly seems possible. I can't wait until the next ultarsound. I'll be bringing my magnifying glass -- bound and determined to know the gender of this little one!

0 comments: