Normally when I sit down to blog I fear that I have nothing to report. Such is not the case tonight. Perhaps this is a result of my continued delinquency in regard to blogging; perhaps it's because our dear Mira is ripe with drama as of late. Regardless, here are a few random stories.
There's no story to accompany this picture. It just cracks me up. Very seldom do I get to capture Mira really hamming it up on film (well, digital -- there's no film anymore. What do we say now?) She normally turns it off when she sees the camera or video camera; I caught this one just in time.
Again, no story. I just love this picture and had to share because it's one of the few I've seen lately that shows Mira's baby face. I feel like she's so grown up already -- I just relish anything that allows me to cling to the idea of her as my baby..
Another random tidbit: the three of us were shopping at the mall recently when Mira declared(rather loudly, mind you) that riding in the stroller was no longer her thing. On her first solo stretch (walking), we happened past American Eagle. Mira stopped directly in front of the doors to the store the second she heard the music. She turned to face the store and busted out all of her best moves. Yep, she danced right in the doorway for a good couple of minutes. Several passersby got a good chuckle out of it, and I laughed so hard I cried. Before leaving, she pointed out the AE on the floor, commenting "A, E". Granted, this is the way our alphabet song starts (instead of "A, B"), but it sure sounded good.
.
Finally, I was playing with Mira today when I asked her to put the pieces of her animal puzzles together. The puzzles she has are the ones where you match the animal piece to the animal on the board - not the ones where you put a picture together. I was amazed to see that she can put all of the animals in the correct spots - for both puzzles! I haven't practiced this with her, so I'm just declaring her brilliant.
1 comments:
Love the stories Michelle and I especially love that bottom pic! She is so beautiful and growing up before our eyes!
Post a Comment