Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Merely an Observation

I have come to the conclusion that Mira does not, in fact, suffer from an intense fear of her swimming pool (as suggested in my last post). Rather, she seems to hold a deep appreciation of unique furniture.
Caught reading in Ruby's dogbed
.

Loaf pans are a common hangout while Mommy makes dinner.

...not exactly what I had in mind when I thought about baking with my daughter


Mira and her peeps hanging out, Huggies Style

I know what you're thinking. I cram her into these items for pictures, right? Oh no, my friends. This is all Mira's doing, and frankly I'm impressed. Can any of you fit yourself into a loaf pan? I think not.

5 comments:

Katie said...

These picture are TOO cute! And the story, even cuter! What a doll.

Mandy said...

I sure have an adorable niece! I love her hair pulled back. I have some extra huggies boxes if she needs some new forts!

Jess said...

Everytime you add new pictures to your blog I think the same thing..."look at all that beautiful hair!" In another year Isabella still won't have that much hair!

MC said...

There is no doubt - she IS cute. Wow, I love that hair. I'm sure you hear that all the time, but really, we're all jealous.

Shelly/Michelle said...

Just so everyone knows, I'm jealous of this little one's curls myself! And thank you all - we happen to think she's pretty gorgeous ourselves!